What constitutes chronic pain?
- Interstitial cystitis (bladder pain)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- ANY kind of physical pain (back, neck, shoulder, spine, knee, stomach) that is chronic
- Emotional pain (anxiety, depression, despair)
- Vision problems (including vision loss, vertigo)
- Chronic severe allergies
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Chronic fatigue
The list really does go on…
Questions to ask yourself:
Do you feel like your pain is taking over your life?
Have you tried almost everything but nothing has worked?
Is your pain keeping you from being happy?
Do you still have a tiny bit of hope that you can get better?
If you don’t have any hope left, would you like to believe that there is hope for you to get better?
Do you know deep down inside that life doesn’t have to be this way?
If you’ve answered yes to any one of these questions above, taking the mind-body approach to healing your pain could be the answer you’ve been desperately looking for!